To add a new module go to Modules > Add new Module
- Add the module name that will appear for the user
- Add a description of the module
- Choose whether the module is published or in draft state. A module will only be fully published once added to a learning pathway
- Enter the passmark – this is the percentage based pass mark a learner will have to pass before completing the module.
- Add the estimated completion time based on the number of question/answer combinations that will be added in the module
- Select the branch for the module. If no branches are added, select the “General” branch.